While I continue my search for the perfect, age appropriate, hair accessories, I will rock my fabulous earrings. Earrings are another great way to showcase your short natural do! Not only have I added several more pairs of earrings to my already large earring collection, I have started a scarf collection too. Remember to ALWAYS buy accessories on SALE! Charlotte Russe has a great accessories sale...2 for $8.00. Can't beat that. Forever 21 is another favorite for very inexpensive accessories. When it comes to costume and fashion jewlery you can always find bargains.
However, I will splurge once in awhile on a fab find from a street vendor. But, I will never spend more than $20.00. unless I LOVE it! Don't be afraid to express your fabulousness through accessories!


MY NAME IS TANIA AND I AM A EARRING ADDICT ACTUALLY AN ACCESSORY WHORE YES WHORE ......REALLY MY BEST ACCESSORY IS MY SMILE AND MY PERSONALITY BUTTTT I CANNOTTTTTT PASS A GREAT PAIR OF EARRINGS THEY SUMMON ME ...STACKS OF BRACELETS BANGLES NECKLACES ANYTHING SPARKLY, DANGLY,SHINEY......PAY HALF HAS GREAT INEXPENSIVE EARRINGS ALSO THE WHOLE SALE SPOT ON 34TH GET CRAZY ... I HAD TO BAN MYSELF FROM DOWN THERE ...
ReplyDeleteooohhh Tania, you sound like a girl after my own heart. Thanks for putting me up on the 34th Street wholesale spot. Yes, I go to Pay Half too and also Easy Pickins has great earrings for cheap, cheap, cheap.
ReplyDelete