Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Live life with Purpose. Find your Authentic Self!

January 20, 2011 marked my 2 month nappiversary.  Often I find myself staring into the mirror and asking..."Who am I?"  How many times have you looked into the mirror and asked, "Who am I?" "Why am I me?"  "Why am I here?" "What is my life's purpose?" 

 I've asked myself those questions over and over at various stages in my life, and each and every time  it has made my head hurt. I can tell you what I am to others. I am a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a chef, a nurse, a teacher, etc.  I still haven't been able to answer the question to my satisfaction.



 My natural hair journey has indirectly  lead me on the path to finding my authentic self.  I've found that in order for me to answer the proverbial question... " Who am I?"  I, must first be in alignment with my self image, my values, and my beliefs.  I must learn how to define who I am and not what I do..."WHO AM I?"



Naturally Me

2 comments: